Magic Water Circuit
Upon its construction, the Magic Water Circuit made it into the Guinness Book of World Records as the world’s largest water fountain complex in a public park.
HOTEL PICK UP
- Our transportation and tour guide will stop by your hotel at the agreed time. It is important to be ready 10 minutes early in the hotel lobby. The pick up time will depend on your hotel’s location district.
- The park’s showpiece fountain is the Fuente de la Fantasía (Fantasia Fountain). Each night, the 130-yard-long fountain bursts into life with a choreographed show of water, lasers and music. The show takes place three times a night, beginning at 7:15 pm, 8:15 pm and 9:30 pm. It’s a good way to end your stroll through Lima’s charming Magic Water Circuit.
- Accompanied by a guide you will visit the park for an average of one hour and then go to a well-known tourist restaurant in this place will stay for an average of 2 hours in which you will enjoy an exquisite dinner and we will also appreciate a beautiful show of Dances of Peru that presents the most important manifestations of Peruvian dances, music and folklore.
- This well-known restaurant is a tribute to Peru and its people, to its cultural, artistic, gastronomic and architectural riches.
In this restaurant we want you to discover history in a different way. Travel along the coast, mountains and jungle through our dishes while enjoying the most colorful typical dances and exploring the culture of our country.
- The tour lasts approximately 4 hours. Once the tour is over, our transport will drive you back to your respective hotel.