We will visit Lima in its 3 historical periods: Pre-Hispanic Lima, Colonial Lima and Modern Lima. We present a panoramic view of “La Huaca Pucllana” and then visit the imposing Historic Center of Lima: Its palaces, mansions, churches and squares ending with the visit to the Residential and financial area of San Isidro and an unforgettable view of the Pacific Ocean in the district of Miraflores.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Your Hotel|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Varies Depending on Hotel Location|
|INCLUDED||Professional Insured Transportation
Convent of Catacombs of Lima Admission
Central Reserve Bank Museum Admission
Hotel Pick Up from Miraflores, San Isidro or Downtown Lima
Airport Pick Up Fees
Lima City Tour – (154 msnm)
Pirámide Huaca Pucllana, Museo del Banco de la Nación, Plaza Mayor de Lima, Monasterio de San Francisco, Catacumbas.
HOTEL PICK UP
- Our transportation and guide will pass at the agreed time for your respective hotel it is important to be 10 minutes before in the hotel lobby, the pick up time will depend on which district, and in which hotel you are.
HUACA PUCLLANA (Ancestral Lima):
- Also called the great pyramid you can see a panoramic view at the Huaca Pucllana, pre-Inca temple of S. IV A.D. This pyramid has 7 platforms, and on each platform it has an L-shaped square, it draws a lot of attention as it was built.
PARK EL OLIVAR
- 87 square meters. The public green space has trees and several birds, including finches and flycatchers.
PLAZA SAN MARTIN
- San Martin Square is one of the most representative public spaces in the city of Lima, Peru. It is located within the Historic Center of Lima, declared a World Heritage Site in 1988 by UNESCO
BANCO CENTRAL DE RESERVA MUSEUM
- Visit the Museum of the Central Reserve Bank, admiring the sample of ancient cultures of Peru, with a select exhibition of objects from the Gold Cohen collection, The museum has three exhibition areas, the archeology room, where ceramics are located, textiles, pieces of gold and wood from the Vicus, Moche, Chancay, Inca, Lambayeque, Nazca, Chimú and Chavín culture.
- The Pinacoteca of Manuel Moreyra Loredo, in which there are different trends, schools, and techniques of Peruvian painters of the nineteenth, twentieth and twenty-first centuries.
- Popular Arts Room where fabrics, mantles, flasks, ceramics, among other items that represent the different regions of Peru are shown.
- Lima’s Main Square! enjoy a walk through the Plaza Mayor watching the Cathedral, Government Palace and the Municipal Palace as well as the visit to the San Francisco Monastery and its Catacombs, the square is a perfect place to pose and take some photos.
- Monastery of San Francisco and Catacombs: Under the church of San Francisco in the City of Lima, there is a catacomb which is deposited the bones of an estimated 70,000 people, some of them arranged in a decorative way. These catacombs were rediscovered in 1943 and it is believed that they can be connected through underground passageways with the cathedral and other local churches. This experience is unique to all visitors.
THE LOVE PARK
- This small park is fully dedicated to all lovers and offers a breathtaking view of the bay of Lima.
- It’s really romantic here at sunrise and sunset. The surrounding walls are artistically decorated with mosaics.
- In the center of El Parque del Amor is the statue “The Kiss” by Victor Delfín. Show two lovers united in an intimate kiss.
- Once the tour is over and visiting the different places, our transport will take you to your respective hotel.
- If you do not show up for Tours, you lose 100% of the amount paid.
- All passengers must carry their identity document. (children and adults), in case of being of another nationality their respective passport.
- Once the reservation is made there is no place for return. All reprogramming must be requested 48 hours in advance.
- The waiting time is according to points indicated, otherwise if you miss the tour, there is no place to return.
- The accommodation on the bus is according to the order in which they arrive at the starting point. Seats will not be separated.
- Minors must attend accompanied by their parents.
- The company is not responsible for return in case the passenger for personal reasons or illness has to leave the tour.
- CHILD RATE: Applies from 3 to 7 years. From 8 years old, they pay Adult Rate.
- Any material loss or accident is the responsibility of the client.
- If you decide to leave before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and/or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- In that case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
COST PER PERSON
- Tour Duration: 4 Hours (approximately)
- Departure times: 2 Departures Everyday 09:50 am / 02:50 pm
- Departures: Tuesday to Sunday (Closed on Monday)
- Reservations are accepted only up to 24 hours before the service.
- Booking requires prepayment.
HOTEL PICK UP:
|Centro de Lima||8:45am – 09.00am||1:45pm – 2:00pm|
|San Isidro||9:10am – 9:40am||2:10pm – 2:45pm|
|Miraflores||9:10am – 9:40am||2:10pm – 2:45pm|
PICK UP POLICY
- Passengers must wait in the hotel lobby according to the indicated times.
- Depending on the season, you could be in a shared tour. The pick-up time can be extended up to 15 minutes, from the time indicated as the pick-up time, we ask for your patience.
- Pick up outside the indicated places, consult additional cost.
- Extra fees might apply if guided in another language.